Please follow the guidance below to make a booking.
2 - COMPLETE BOOKING FORM AND PAY DEPOSIT
Please download and complete the booking form and sign where indicated.
Post your form to the address on the booking form, together with a 25% deposit.
Please make your cheques payable to A. L. Dove & D. Miller or contact us for our bank details if you wish to pay direct from your bank.
Once the booking form has been received we will email you confirmation of the booking.
3 - FINAL PAYMENT
The final balance and damage bond is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
If the booking is within 8 weeks of departure, then the full balance, together with damage bond is due.
- The prices are per week from Saturday to Saturday.
- Check-in is 4pm and you must leave the apartment by the following Saturday at 10am (other change over days will be considered out of high season).
- The price includes linen, towels and final clean. We do ask that washing up is done and the apartment is left clean and tidy, all rubbish disposed of prior to departure and that the beds that have been used are stripped of all the linen.
- The £250 damage/breakage deposit will be refunded once the keys are returned and the cleaner has confirmed that the garage door control has been left in the kitchen drawer, there are no breakages or damage etc. and no excess cleaning.
- If renting a travel cot, please take your own cot linen with you.
- The price is for 4 people for accommodation only (max 6 using sofa bed).
- Prices are in GB pounds, we can also accept Euros (please ask for details).
- Shorter stays and longer weekends may be available in off peak periods or for late availability.